8/7 Murray

Largemouth, smallmouth, or striped bass...talk about bass fishing specific topics here.
VinnyBass
Extreme Angler

8/7 Murray

Post by VinnyBass »

Still did not see any topwater action......pretty strange as in the beginning of June it just started to go off and then pretty much died.
Drastic changes in the water levels definitely had some type of affect in the overall fishing as normally topwater action would be pretty
much wide open in the morning and late mornings this time of year. Maybe soon? September? ? ? ?
Tight lines :-)

Anyway... Just a few pics from this morning...
IMG_7188.PNG
IMG_7193.PNG
3.75lbs
IMG_7205.PNG
<º)))><.. <º)))><..<º)))><..<º)))><........<º)))><.. )º)))><........
HawgHustlers
Angler

Re: 8/7 Murray

Post by HawgHustlers »

Launchable?
VinnyBass
Extreme Angler

Post by VinnyBass »

HawgHustlers wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 6:43 pmLaunchable?
Yes it is.....Launched my kayak the other week and no problem launching my boat this morning. I am still a little cautious remembering the time when the water was real low years ago and my buddy pulling his Skeeter boat up to the trailer hit a rock at the end of the boat ramp and messed up his prop.
I doubt that they are going to raise the water to the level it used to be the last few years...but for now I think it is pretty safe.
Tight lines to ya
<º)))><.. <º)))><..<º)))><..<º)))><........<º)))><.. )º)))><........
RamonaAngler
Angler

Post by RamonaAngler »

Been a strange year at all of the lakes this year. The heavy rains and rising water levels have left the fish confused, I think. Good to see you're still catching em at Murray. I'll have to head down to Murray when the weather cools down a bit.
Tight lines Vinny!