5/13 Barrett
- Dfishin
- Extreme Angler
- Posts: 495
- Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2023 3:49 pm
- Location: San Diego
- Has thanked: 1141 times
- Been thanked: 723 times
5/13 Barrett
Was in line before Early release and 619bassin, they were surprised. Didn't matter they were on the water way before me. Decided to try becky's cove. But stopped on the first point that we all turn at. Caught 11, then stopped at the island caught some more. Then into the rocks, I expected to see fish everywhere like last year. Nope! Saw a fish here and there. Caught fish here and there. Went to the sticks and picked them apart for some. Then I noticed I seemed to be leaning, yep I was loosing air. I bring a pump with me and pumped it up 3 times before I landed at pigs. Oh yah I kept fishing my way back. Off the water to early. Becky's had some skinny should of been big fish. The fish were smaller then the main lake fish. Senkos, DS, BBH and small chatter bait. Biggest just at 3lbs, 46 total. I think I got the leak from, I was in the sticks and a boat wave lifted me up and down onto stick.
- Attachments
Last edited by Dfishin on Fri May 15, 2026 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- JWall
- Extreme Angler
- Posts: 985
- Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2023 6:24 pm
- Has thanked: 3386 times
- Been thanked: 1236 times
- Dfishin
- Extreme Angler
- Posts: 495
- Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2023 3:49 pm
- Location: San Diego
- Has thanked: 1141 times
- Been thanked: 723 times
-
Osidecoffee
- Mega Pro Angler
- Posts: 125
- Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2024 9:21 pm
- Location: San Diego
- Has thanked: 378 times
- Been thanked: 198 times
Re: 5/13 Barrett
You might have been able to tell how nervous I was about the algae and how I’d do out there haha. I wasn’t sure how close I’d get to the full Barrett experience out there. Luckily it wasn’t too far off!
- Dfishin
- Extreme Angler
- Posts: 495
- Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2023 3:49 pm
- Location: San Diego
- Has thanked: 1141 times
- Been thanked: 723 times
Re: 5/13 Barrett
We are all anxious to see what the day brings. You had a good Barrett day experience.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest