Ticket sales

Buy, sell, and trade whole or partial (tube spots) Barrett ticket reservations. Tickets are originally available online or by phone through Ticketmaster
Glency
Angler

Ticket sales

Post by Glency »

Where are people flipping these? I’m new to this process and they sell out similar to sneakers and top concerts. I’m not crying; I’ll pay a premium, it is what it is. But where are they being sold?
Also, does the float tube ticket allow a kayak?
SjW
Angler

Re: Ticket sales

Post by SjW »

Go to ticketmaster they have many days still open for June. Yes a tupe is good for kayak
Glency
Angler

Post by Glency »

Is parking absolutely slammed or can I find a two car space or room to unload a cartopped kayak? I know I’m prob overthinking because I always do, but like to be prepared.
Pond_prowler_619
Pro Angler

Post by Pond_prowler_619 »

Parking should be ok... most of the time you do have to wait if theres a few people getting ready to hit the water i usually pull up wait about 10 mins for everyone leave then i unload... im with you with the sales i think its ridiculous people selling spots thats just my opinion
Jesus saves 🙌
DarkShadow
Mega Pro Angler

Post by DarkShadow »

Pond_prowler_619 wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 12:33 pm think its ridiculous people selling spots thats just my opinion
As long as they are selling them at retail and not jacking prices up, I don't see anything wrong with it.

But if people are buying them up simply to resell at higher prices, then that does suck.
Glency
Angler

Post by Glency »

Pond_prowler_619 wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 12:33 pm Parking should be ok... most of the time you do have to wait if theres a few people getting ready to hit the water i usually pull up wait about 10 mins for everyone leave then i unload... im with you with the sales i think its ridiculous people selling spots thats just my opinion
Thank you.
Surferjohn
Angler

Post by Surferjohn »

They will get banned if selling over retail cost!
DarkShadow
Mega Pro Angler

Post by DarkShadow »

Surferjohn wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 3:24 pm They will get banned if selling over retail cost!
That's a good idea.

I wonder if these tickets ever get sold outside of this forum though? Craigslist or something?
Glency
Angler

Post by Glency »

I’ve tried to search but cannot find them.
Bonecrusher
Angler

Post by Bonecrusher »

Kayak/Tube tickets are not hard to find.

Ticketmaster still has lots of spots left for June, starting with June 02.

If you don't want to wait two weeks, there's a kayak/tube spot for this Saturday, that just got posted. They pop up all the time in this forum.

I'd stick to these methods and forget about offering to pay a "premium", which will only encourage others to try and buy and sell for a profit on other sites.
StinkyPinky23
Mega Pro Angler

Post by StinkyPinky23 »

You’re a tool if you’re trying to profit off of Barrett tickets. I wouldn’t even say hammer or screwdriver. More like a socket, you know, with the female attachment. That or roach status, take your pick