Murray 4/12-Brrrrrrrr!

Largemouth, smallmouth, or striped bass...talk about bass fishing specific topics here.
VinnyBass
Extreme Angler

Murray 4/12-Brrrrrrrr!

Post by VinnyBass »

Hit Murray with my kayak today as a cold front set in. The cool air blowing across the lake make me think like I was fishing on a cold February day...ha ha I did not have much success as I only caught a couple dinks on a small spoon and a small bass on an underspin and that was it. I had one other bite and within a few seconds it came unbuttoned. Tough day and wished I had packed some heavier outerwear. Hope the warm weather will get here and stay here. Anyway...tight lines and hope you guys in the back of San Carlos Arm did well in the tournament. I probably should have fished shallower waters...like you guys. :-)

Pic of my beast of the day....ha ha (small)
Murray Cold.PNG
<º)))><.. <º)))><..<º)))><..<º)))><........<º)))><.. )º)))><........
otaymichael
Extreme Angler

Re: Murray 4/12-Brrrrrrrr!

Post by otaymichael »

:D
Cool... I mean cold! Brrrr. Good job.
All downhill from here buddy.
Easy
Angler

Post by Easy »

No kidding, it was unseasonably chilly today. Weird year. Nice fish Vinny
Slater
Pro Angler

Post by Slater »

Easy wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 10:27 pm No kidding, it was unseasonably chilly today. Weird year. Nice fish Vinny
Here we are more rain today to put them in a funk, just in-time for the weekend as usual.... :roll:
Mcfish
Extreme Angler

Post by Mcfish »

Spoons in April, that's crazy talk! Bite some heads off some worms and get serious now! The water temps are 60+ pretty much everywhere, it's time to end the funky times and buckle down on some real fish! Seriously, good job putting together some kind of a pattern at the Murr...it's been a challenge for sure this year!
PatFlynn
Angler

Post by PatFlynn »

Fished Murray this past weekend, and it was a grind. Two on the boat

Saw a couple break surface throughout the morning, and decided to switch from dropshot, to jerkbait, and on the first cast, I landed a dink.

Tried bedfishing, and they were definitely there within the reeds, but definitely cautious and no takers.