IV Canal fishing( Video)

Largemouth, smallmouth, or striped bass...talk about bass fishing specific topics here.
BassHound905
Angler

IV Canal fishing( Video)

Post by BassHound905 »

Sorry guys, I made this post last week in the wrong section. Anyways, I decided to throw it up again and say hello. Nice to know that this site exists as I was bummed when SDFish.com went away as it was a great tool for information and to connect with other anglers. ( I was Rescue ranger 905). Now the report...I had the chance to stop and fish the Highline right by the I-8 a few weeks back and caught my share of smallmouth. The canals have some very nice fish in there after you work your way thru the small ones. This is a clip a buddy and I shot back in April there and fishers lagoon as well.
VinnyBass
Extreme Angler

Re: IV Canal fishing( Video)

Post by VinnyBass »

So great to see you on the new SDFish site. Hope life have been treating you well. I actually miss some of the days at work where we would try to catch up on fishing in between busy work schedules. Every time I saw you I knew we only had a few minutes to chat and it always was fun. I really enjoyed your video. Heck I felt like I was there fishing with you and hope to see a lot more posts from you.
Ah ...BassHound905 now, from RescueRanger905...sounds good.
Best wishes Robert and tight lines always :-)

Memories....
Rescue Ranger Treats.jpg
CorsoEnthusiast
Extreme Angler

Re: IV Canal fishing( Video)

Post by CorsoEnthusiast »

Good stuff! My brother is visiting from Canada in a week and we are gonna be trying to find a spot on the Highline to fish, he’s a Smallie guy and has insisted we look for them while he’s here, who am I to argue?