PARIS

Largemouth, smallmouth, or striped bass...talk about bass fishing specific topics here.
otaymichael
Extreme Angler

PARIS

Post by otaymichael »

Well, not Paris, but Perris! Backseated Perris Lake 1/2 last Fri, just north of Skinner, cold and calm, then cold and windy. First time in over a decade. Prayed we'd pass inspection, figured it'd be a miracle, as we drove out of SD in the rain!!!! Answered prayer, the new lady never felt into the bottom of the boat, some would turn you away feeling how wet the carpet bunks were, TUL

Most fishing d/s, getting one or two, if not skunked, but I went top and got 5 landed out of 10 fought (felt like I was fishing Barrett) in the beautifully flooded shallows. Gunfish when quieter, and poppers when rollers came in.

It's only going to get better as it warms up more, like all our lakes.
Attachments
IMG_0267_pano181.jpg
IMG_0275_me92.jpg
IMG_0294_180.jpg
IMG_0295_191.jpg
Big C
Pro Angler

Re: PARIS

Post by Big C »

Nice angling there Michael. I talked to you for a little while when we were leaving Barrett on Wednesday. We did fairly well and I posted a report. Hope you got into some topwater action at the Big B.
Big C
Pro Angler

Post by Big C »

P.S. The misses and me will be at the real Paris in October.
otaymichael
Extreme Angler

Post by otaymichael »

Big C wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 9:30 am P.S. The misses and me will be at the real Paris in October.
That will be a perfect time there. Yeah, nice chatting, and did ok with top, got 23 of my 25 on it, mostly gunfish and flukes. Ten more than the week before. It's looking so beautiful, and Jose says it's just one foot from spilling, with water still draining in. It's going to fish great for a long time I'd think.
Attachments
eiffel_tower_paris_statue_women_sunrise.jpg
IMG_0233a.jpg