Hodges 6/3oWas outW

Largemouth, smallmouth, or striped bass...talk about bass fishing specific topics here.
1Fishdude
Angler

Hodges 6/3oWas outW

Post by 1Fishdude »

Was out at Hodges early Sunday morning to test out my newly refurbished Pontoon and to see what I could catch. I had a stellar day catching over a dozen bass. I wanted to see if my battery would hold up all the way to the dam and lucky for me it did because I was throwing an Evergreen Pc5 and most of my fish were caught on it in pretty shallow water wherever there were rocks present. Unfortunately the lake thought i was catching to many and swallowed up my newest favorite lure. The rest of my fish came from weightless thin sencos in green pumpkin black flakes texas rigged. I tried to post pictures but they came out sideways as did my pictures of my float tube im selling so I gave up. One day I'll figure it out. The pontoon battery also worked great with the wpl hack and I made it all the way back to ramp with power to spare on small battery. .I am heading back on Wednesday and hoping I will have found more Evergreen lures and figured out how to correctly post pictures By the way the senco bass i caught were all in about 10 to 15 feet of water on the points where the small coves start towards dam.
KillinTime
Extreme Angler

Re: Hodges 6/3oWas outW

Post by KillinTime »

Thanks for the report. Sounds like a good day.
You should upload your photos sideways and they will magically be corrected, via VinnyBass=)
JWall
Extreme Angler

Post by JWall »

Fixing pics is pretty easy once you know where to tap. I’ve circled the upside down horseshoe (best description?). Tap just that and not on the img and your sideways pic will come up. Then you tap on the pic until it rotates to the correct position. Even I didn’t need Vinny to fix mine 😂
Attachments
IMG_3784.jpeg
VinnyBass
Extreme Angler

Post by VinnyBass »

JWall wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 2:32 pm Fixing pics is pretty easy once you know where to tap. I’ve circled the upside down horseshoe (best description?). Tap just that and not on the img and your sideways pic will come up. Then you tap on the pic until it rotates to the correct position. Even I didn’t need Vinny to fix mine 😂
Good man! :-)
<º)))><.. <º)))><..<º)))><..<º)))><........<º)))><.. )º)))><........
1Fishdude
Angler

Post by 1Fishdude »

KillinTime wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 11:37 am Thanks for the report. Sounds like a good day.
You should upload your photos sideways and they will magically be corrected, via VinnyBass=)
I think maybe just have the guys turn theie laptops sideways is easiest for me!
VinnyBass
Extreme Angler

Post by VinnyBass »

1Fishdude wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 5:39 pm
KillinTime wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 11:37 am Thanks for the report. Sounds like a good day.
I think maybe just have the guys turn theie laptops sideways is easiest for me!
IMG_9686.jpeg
I think I like that sideways thing....ha ha
Much better!
IMG_2807.PNG
OK...just messing with you guys.....it's a different bass. :-)
<º)))><.. <º)))><..<º)))><..<º)))><........<º)))><.. )º)))><........
KillinTime
Extreme Angler

Post by KillinTime »

So funny VinnyBass!!
Dannicus
Extreme Angler

Post by Dannicus »

Let me guess? Evergreen pc-5 in Baby Bluegill? Awesome littl crankbait huh? They've b en sold out since I lost mine at Sutherland.
Stingray
Angler

Post by Stingray »

Discount tackle has them!