Any bass lakes or reservoirs with rental boating? :/

Largemouth, smallmouth, or striped bass...talk about bass fishing specific topics here.
FisherMax09
Angler

Re: Any bass lakes or reservoirs with rental boating? :/

Post by FisherMax09 »

Ok thanks mcfish
Early release
Extreme Angler

Re: Any bass lakes or reservoirs with rental boating? :/

Post by Early release »

Hi FisherMax09,

Southern CA is really a decent fishery all over. Check this website and you'll see everyone has favorites all over the county. I didn't notice anyone mentioning Hodges, either. But that's a lake with some big fish. Certainly worth a look.

I think you just need to go fish, and not worry if you catch anything. I realize we all "keep score" but I'd bet almost anyone on here that fishes a bit, will tell you that just going is the best part, then catching is pretty good and finally the stories with your friends is the continuation of the fun. Before you know it, you'll be catching whatever you target. Honestly, I went to San V two or three times in the beginning of the year and caught nothing. People on this site clued me into a couple solutions and I also scanned YouTube for videos on these lakes. I sort of remember that I caught nothing on my first attempts, but I totally remember a good number of the times I caught something or met a new friend there.

On the prices, it's all on Ticketmaster, just go there and search for "Barrett Lake Fishing".

See you on the water.