Most fun and unusual baits for bass

Largemouth, smallmouth, or striped bass...talk about bass fishing specific topics here.
Neuroshima
Mega Pro Angler

Re: Most fun and unusual baits for bass

Post by Neuroshima »

8k35rqj3bk811.jpg
KillinTime
Extreme Angler

Post by KillinTime »

Okay, it's not bass fishing, but have you guys seen what they are now using to catch bluefin. They are using these to replace knife jigs, as they can cost $40 a pice for 400 and 500 gram.
Attachments
image1.jpeg
KillinTime
Extreme Angler

Post by KillinTime »

Neuroshima wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 10:57 am 8k35rqj3bk811.jpg
Let me guess, female bass=)
Mcfish
Extreme Angler

Post by Mcfish »

VinnyBass wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:02 pm Crawbaits and rats are kind of normal and you know you bought that crazy Cockatoo bait just for Minnesota...ha ha.
Actually I tried to think of some strange baits or usual baits I have used to catch bass and when I first used a Tokyo rig, it looked strange and never thought it would work until my first bass I caught on it was 4 1/2lbs. I am a definitely a believer in the Tokyo Rig now after many bass have found them tasty….even though I get a lot of ribbing from McFish about using them.
Ha..tokyo rig..just a very short metal version of a dropshot!!! You can't make fun of my dropshots anymore!
VinnyBass
Extreme Angler

Post by VinnyBass »

Mcfish wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 8:56 am
VinnyBass wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:02 pm Crawbaits and rats are kind of normal and you know you bought that crazy Cockatoo bait just for Minnesota...ha ha.
Actually I tried to think of some strange baits or usual baits I have used to catch bass and when I first used a Tokyo rig, it looked strange and never thought it would work until my first bass I caught on it was 4 1/2lbs. I am a definitely a believer in the Tokyo Rig now after many bass have found them tasty….even though I get a lot of ribbing from McFish about using them.
Ha..tokyo rig..just a very short metal version of a dropshot!!! You can't make fun of my dropshots anymore!
Jacoby and Meyers begs to differ and told me I can make fun of your dropshots anytime I want to.
It is not really the dropshot itself, but those tiny, tiny worms that you attach. :-)
<º)))><.. <º)))><..<º)))><..<º)))><........<º)))><.. )º)))><........