Post em!!!

Use this forum ONLY for topics that do not fit in any of the other forums below.
Mcfish
Extreme Angler

Post em!!!

Post by Mcfish »

Ok Kids, the site is here and I know you're all fishing...so let's see some reports! The site only works if we see what your catching! We can't all rely on Mr. Vinnybass and his one pounders to keep this going..lol ! We don't care about the size of the fish, we just want to see fish! Size doesn't matter...correct???
VinnyBass
Extreme Angler

Re: Post em!!!

Post by VinnyBass »

Yes, the more fish reports, the more interesting this site becomes. There are lots of fishermen and fisherwomen out there and this is your opportunity share your adventures in fishing by posting something. It makes SDFish a lot better and helps keep the site lively and not stale. This site give you several opportunities to share and comment on so many things and it is absolutely wonderful to have SDFish up and running again.
Thanks to all responsible for getting this site up and running and tight lines to all. :-)
Vinny
<º)))><.. <º)))><..<º)))><..<º)))><........<º)))><.. )º)))><........
Chatmar
Angler

Post by Chatmar »

Hopefully after tomorrow's adventure I will have a report. Can you guess what I will be fishing for?

Hook Up!
nitro929
Angler

Post by nitro929 »

Saturday Raven (my granddaughter) caught her first bass. Monday I caught my first bass on a swim bait.
I'm challenged. Trying to figure out how to add the pictures and am having no luck. I've used the attachments tab and when I hit the preview button the pictures are there but when I submit the post the pictures are gone.
Avid_Angler
Global Moderator

Post by Avid_Angler »

nitro929 wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:57 am Saturday Raven (my granddaughter) caught her first bass. Monday I caught my first bass on a swim bait.
I'm challenged. Trying to figure out how to add the pictures and am having no luck. I've used the attachments tab and when I hit the preview button the pictures are there but when I submit the post the pictures are gone.
This is how to add images to your post
viewtopic.php?t=60

If it's still not working feel free to send me a PM.
nitro929
Angler

Post by nitro929 »

One more try.
sanv.jpg
ganddaughters first.jpg
nitro929
Angler

Post by nitro929 »

Thank you Avid_Angler. pictures are posted.