Fishing my buddies boat for my birthday

Fishing discussions and reports for San Diego Bay, Mission Bay, and the lagoons of North County.
Landofishing
Angler

Fishing my buddies boat for my birthday

Post by Landofishing »

Went out on my buddies boat to San Diego bay on the blue dream YouTube video is at landofishing don’t know if YouTube urls are allowed
Midnightpass
Extreme Angler

Re: Fishing my buddies boat for my birthday

Post by Midnightpass »

Looks like a great Bday trip... Nice mix... I really like the SNGF... They put on a great fight... WTG... And Happy Birthday...
Butch
Landofishing
Angler

Post by Landofishing »

Midnightpass wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:09 am Looks like a great Bday trip... Nice mix... I really like the SNGF... They put on a great fight... WTG... And Happy Birthday...
Butch
Thank you very much. And yea I love catching sngf and rays just due to the fight, now I’m just slowly gearing up my arsenal for trout season, testing new ul rods and reels I purchased dialing them in and working on fly fishing and tying
Midnightpass
Extreme Angler

Post by Midnightpass »

Landofishing wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:52 am
Midnightpass wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:09 am Looks like a great Bday trip... Nice mix... I really like the SNGF... They put on a great fight... WTG... And Happy Birthday...
Butch
Thank you very much. And yea I love catching sngf and rays just due to the fight, now I’m just slowly gearing up my arsenal for trout season, testing new ul rods and reels I purchased dialing them in and working on fly fishing and tying
Hey trout may not pull as hard as rays and shovels, but on UL gear they are just as much fun...
Butch
Landofishing
Angler

Post by Landofishing »

Midnightpass wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:59 am [quote=Landofishing post_id=5043 time=<a href="tel:1694965928">1694965928</a> user_id=837]
[quote=Midnightpass post_id=5041 time=<a href="tel:1694963380">1694963380</a> user_id=754]
Looks like a great Bday trip... Nice mix... I really like the SNGF... They put on a great fight... WTG... And Happy Birthday...
Butch
[/quote]

Hey trout may not pull as hard as rays and shovels, but on UL gear they are just as much fun...
Butch
[/quote]

Ul is fun to catch bluegill on even the small ones haha, I’ve really considered getting a children’s rod again just to mess around with 😂😂
OOlicon
Pro Angler

Post by OOlicon »

Some solid chunk sandbass in there.
Like the boat name.
Landofishing
Angler

Post by Landofishing »

The boat name is awesome and the bass were both legal size which is a good day anytime haha