Tequila Baccarac & Zillion TW HD 7.3

Buy and sell fishing rods, reels, lures, terminal tackle, and all other general fishing equipment and gear.
bsmith
Angler

Tequila Baccarac & Zillion TW HD 7.3

Post by bsmith »

Moving soon, so downsizing the hoard collection a bit. Megabass Destroyer P5 Tequila Baccarac paired with a Daiwa Zillion TW HD 1520SH. Bought new from TW within the last year, and both rod & reel are pretty much like new still. Used maybe 10 times. Spooled with Seaguar Tatsu, I think 15lb test. Cork has been sealed by me.

Would prefer to sell as a set. Will come with original box for reel, and MB rod sleeve for the rod. $750, located @ Camp Pendleton.

CorsoEnthusiast
Extreme Angler

Re: Tequila Baccarac & Zillion TW HD 7.3

Post by CorsoEnthusiast »

I have this exact same combo and it’s a super versatile setup. Put braid on it’s great for bigger frogs. With FC or Mono, it’s a killer rod for big wakes and glide baits up to 4oz, big spinnerbaits and buzzbaits, topwater. Basically any treble or single hook reaction bait over 3/4oz will play well on the TB. It’s a super light combo for days you want to throw bigger bait without wearing your arm out. You can even throw big weigntless plastics on it! If you want an all around rod for heavier baits, this is your huckleberry and this is a very good deal. Good luck with the sale!
bsmith
Angler

Re: Tequila Baccarac & Zillion TW HD 7.3

Post by bsmith »

Bump, price reduced to $700