Sunday 6/30 day at Barrett

For Barrett Lake fishing reports ONLY. All other questions or discussions should be in the general Barrett Lake forum
Billy Senko
Angler

Sunday 6/30 day at Barrett

Post by Billy Senko »

Lots' of fun till about 10:00AM. Actually caught 5 good bass before my Buddy even had a bite. Top that off, caught that first bass on my first cast with a new rod and reel setup. Yes it was good luck because I caught the next four in quick succession. Senko fishing was a bit tuff with all the shore line moss and weed growth. My first five came on a Keitech swimbait fished with a certain VMC weighted head (not the one you would think). Caught a few more on the Keitech set up and a few more on senkos. Ended up with 12, a couple were heavy threes and twos and yes a couple of dinks. No luck with the gills which is always fun. Buddy frogged for a while. He ended up with a couple doing that, but was using the "Keitech SPECIAL" earlier in the day and caught a few. He caught a few on Robo MM. He ended up with ten.
Fishing died off after about 11:00AM with a few coming here and there. Talked with a couple of people and they had pretty much the same #s and bite dropping off after 11:00