Morning Sesh El Cap 6-21

Largemouth, smallmouth, or striped bass...talk about bass fishing specific topics here.
JWall
Extreme Angler

Morning Sesh El Cap 6-21

Post by JWall »

Have an old work and fishing buddy here visiting that bolted to North Carolina in ‘99. We picked up our rivalry right where we left off at El Cap this morning from 6-9:30. He got a white spinnerbait fish quickly and I nabbed one on a micro 1/8 Oz jerkbait. BTW that was on the Dannicus Ark BFS reel and threw really nice. I switched to senkos a bit later and caught a couple so my bud decided to throw T-rigged worms. Not having any luck I shared a bag of 6” margarita mutilator robos with him and boom, game on. I had to switch over to that just to keep pace. Fish seemed to be biting past the brush line in about 5-12 feet. Final tally for the morning was 7-6 him. Dangit. I won’t hear the end of this for some time 😂
Attachments
IMG_3676.jpeg
IMG_3678.jpeg
VinnyBass
Extreme Angler

Re: Morning Sesh El Cap 6-21

Post by VinnyBass »

Nice job out there. The pics tell the story as it is always fun to fish with an old fishing buddy. You guys
probably caught up on lots of fish stories no doubt. That was nice of you letting him catch one more than you
but that was probably only a one time deal. Anyway, I enjoyed your post and so glad to see you posted something
as it was very refreshing to see as there has been a lack of fish reports recently.
Tight lines always
<º)))><.. <º)))><..<º)))><..<º)))><........<º)))><.. )º)))><........
JWall
Extreme Angler

Post by JWall »

VinnyBass wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 1:49 pm Nice job out there. The pics tell the story as it is always fun to fish with an old fishing buddy. You guys
probably caught up on lots of fish stories no doubt. That was nice of you letting him catch one more than you
but that was probably only a one time deal. Anyway, I enjoyed your post and so glad to see you posted something
as it was very refreshing to see as there has been a lack of fish reports recently.
Tight lines always
Thanks VB and it does seem like tight lips on the reporting!
Early release
Extreme Angler

Post by Early release »

Looks like a fun day. It's funny, I haven't ever seen a competitive side of you while fishing. ;)
Dannicus
Extreme Angler

Post by Dannicus »

Awesome, glad you like the reel. I have 3 of them now.